Push-up has been there for more than a century. One has known it to have begun by someone called Jevick Revilla in 1905. Historians also say that during those days, many rulers who believe in staying fit were performing similar exercises to the modern-day push-ups. In India, the ancient kings and warriors did what they called the Hindu push-up.
The great Indian wrestler who people say did not lose a single match in his five thousand matches did about four thousand Hindu push-ups. This is just one person, but history has witnessed many warriors across the world, doing push-ups to build and train their bodies. Hence, one can proudly say that doing a 10-minute push-up every day will help in developing their body in the long run.
What Are The 10 Massive Benefits That A 10-Minute Push-Up Can Give You?
The massive benefits a regular push-up can give you are listed down below.
- Strength – It is not a secret that doing a proper push-up will strengthen your whole body. Especially the upper body as it works out the core muscles and your biceps, triceps, abdomen, and chest muscles.
- Balance – A 10-minute push-up regularly can enable your body with balance. It is crucial to have great balance so that your walking, running, jogging, etc. can happen evenly.
- Stability – Push-ups are a must for people who either have had injuries or have become weak owing to age. It helps in stabilizing the body by making your core, chest, and back muscles strong.
- Increase Testosterone – For an average male going through ups and downs in life, it is natural to have erectile dysfunction. This happens due to low testosterone produced by the weak body. Doing push-ups will strengthen the body and releases its stress.
- Increases Muscle Density – With age, humans tend to lose their muscle density. One can recover the loss by doing daily push-ups.
- Stronger Core – Being healthy is important, but having a strong core is even more critical. One can get a strong core by doing push-ups daily. You can use the 9-in-1 Push-Up Board to strengthen each muscle of your body.
- Strong Legs and Back – As you know by now that push-ups work out your entire body, the legs and back is no exception. As we spend countless hours on our work desk, we lose muscle strength in vital areas that are responsible for our basic body movement.
And A Few More Benefits Of Push-Up
- Easy to do – Yes, Push-Ups, just like planks, are very easy to understand. One can start doing push-ups right away without having to go through rigorous training. People of any age can do it.
- Versatile – Since push-ups do not require any heavy gym equipment, one can do their regular push-up at home, office, park, or terrace. It saves a lot of time traveling to and from the gym.
- Cost-Effective – Push-ups are exercise one can learn from the internet and start at their home. It is free to strengthen up your muscles free of cost.
Doing push-ups will also increase your resistance and patience. It is also a great way to strengthen your determination and relieve stress levels by adding these virtues.